Be a part of our friendly and motivated Team!
We are now looking for colleagues to join our team as: B1 and/or B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 Licence and current on B737-400, B737-800
- Min. 6 months relevant work experience on B737 during last 2 years
- Thorough knowledge of regulation EU 1321/2014, and its amendments: Part-145 and Part M
- We require proactive team player with a “can do” attitude, self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Spoken & written English is essential
- Good computer literacy
- Clean driving license
- competitive salary
- full time employment contract
- AirExplore base BTS , operation of AXE worldwide – contract will cover different bases
If you would like to join our team, please send us your CV in English with a photo to: email@example.com
Please be advised that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.