Be a part of our friendly and motivated Team!
We are now looking for colleagues to join our team as: Cabin Crew Team
As a Cabin Crew you are:
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of our passengers
- Providing high level standard of customer service on our flights
- Working in a professional environment.
- Cabin Crew Attestation
- Working experience as a Cabin Crew is an advantage
- Good health condition in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 / cabin crew medical report
- Secondary Education (finished School Leaving Examination)
- Clear criminal record
- Fluent in English
- Only EU citizens
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to the flight plan changes .
- Competitive salary
- Full time employment contract
- AirExplore base BTS , operation of AXE worldwide.
If you would like to join our team, please send us your CV in English with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.